Valentine's Day Special



One of Mandi's not so secret loves is music. In this special, Mandi shares an original song dedicated to her one True Love.
Find Me Online:
Transcript

Mandi
: Mandi Frantz here welcoming you to my podcast - Find Your Beautiful: Life Through the Eyes of a Christian Disabled Woman.  

[Soft Background Music] Mandi: I am so excited about sharing this bonus episode with you. Whether you are loving a significant other, a best friend, a family member, or just loving yourself on this Valentine's Day, I hope that you are truly blessed by this song. As you know, God is my first love. As much as I love my husband, and my kids, and my friends, I've always loved God first. So, I really hope you enjoy this. I hope you're blessed by it and I'm super nervous to share this song, but I shared the lyrics about a week or two ago on Facebook and I will have a transcription of the lyrics.

And a lot of people have told me I should hold my songs, that I shouldn't share, that someone might record them, or take them from me. But to be honest, at this point in my life, it would be a blessing to hear my song playing somewhere, whether it was credited to me or not because I would know that it was mine and I'm not in it for the money. It's totally just about blessing others, praising God, and just a relationship between me and Him. So, enjoy this song and I look forward to hearing your feedback. 

[Acapella Singing] Mandi
Fear
crept into my soul
whispering death to me
Consumed my life whole
All of the lies
had me hating myself
But when I looked in the mirror
I saw the image of somebody else

Who gave me life when I was dead
Ate with this sinner, we broke bread
Saved by your blood
I know it's true
Lord I will never
I'll never
I'll never stop
loving you

Grace
conquered my fear
Transformed my dark to light
Wiped all my tears
And when you died
upon the cross
you gave me eternal life
Now I am a sheep who is no longer lost

Who gave me life when I was dead
Ate with this sinner, we broke bread
Saved by your blood
I know it's true
Lord I will never 
never
never stop

Who gave me life when I was dead
Ate with this sinner, we broke bread
Saved by your blood
I know it's true
Lord I will never
I'll never
I'll never stop
loving you


Mandi: Thank you so much for listening. I hope you enjoyed the lyrics and if you liked the melody, that you'll go back and sing along. The song was called I'll Never Stop Loving You. 

Before I finish today's special, I wanna give a huge shout out to my friend Monica. Monica left me our very first voice message for this podcast. She actually left the message a couple of weeks ago on my episode called My American Nightmare and I saved it to share with you all today. 

If you would like to be featured on a future episode, then please download the Anchor Mobile App so that I can have your message and share your feedback, or your questions.

Here is the Beautiful message that Monica left.

Monica: Hey Amanda. I just wanted to let you know that I love all the topics you touched so far. The one that hit close to home was the American Nightmare. And you're so tru...You're so right. You hit all the points. We need some changing and I hope and pray that through you and through many of us, we can do so. Thank you so much for this and God bless you.

[Mandi voiceover to 'Compton' music]: Now be sure to tune in on Sunday for our regularly scheduled episode called, "Not Without My Disability."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ep 4: Who Cares About Those Who Care?

S5, Ep. 5: The Truth of 2 Cities

S03, Ep. 01: Breaking the Rules